The largest international Orchid Show in Taiwan and it going to be held in Tainan City. Taiwan International Orchid Show 2017 is an annual event. This year happens in the month of March, 4th to 13th, 2017.
Why this is the largest Orchid Show in Taiwan?
First off, it’s an international event in Taiwan. The annual event simply gets larger each and every year happening in Tainan, Houbi District.
Many species of Phalaenopsis or moth orchid will be showcased, that includes natural and intergeneric hybrids.
The event spans an floor area of 4 different exhibition halls to delight every visitors with the ever-beauty of Orchidaceae.
This year the theme is “Discover Sustainable Orchids”. Exhibition highlights include ecology, technology, life and exploration.
In southern Taiwan, Tainan has been the chosen city to host the annual event.
Tainan city is not just the ideal environment to produce these elegant flowers, but also the key position in the global floral market.
How to travel to Taiwan International Orchid Show in Houbi District?
Houbi District is located in the remote and rural area of Tainan, however, going there is easy.
No stress! Below sharing the easiest and most economical way.
- Take the railway train and alight at Xinying station in Tainan City.
- Exit from the gantry and walk out of the station. No need to cross the road.
- Just near-by that road and within your sights, there are free shutter bus.
- Board that shutter bus going directly to the exhibition. Usually with bus queue.
- Information on bus schedules on notice board near the bus stop.
Taiwan International Orchid Show is being held March 4th – 13, 2017 at the Taiwan Orchid Plantation, No. 325 Wushulin, Wushu Village, Houbi District Tainan City, Taiwan. Source: http://tios.org.tw/tios/